Wednesday, February 24, 2010

UPDATE: Jessica's Crazy 8's Quilt

So, the top is finally pieced, and I have made a little more progress since this photo. It is squared up, and I have the inner boarder sewn on. I keep telling Anna, I might be an Olympic Quilt failure. I have to find some creativity Thursday night to add the second boarder and sandwich the quilt. I have a quilt design picked out, and we will see how that works out. The only catch is that Anna and I are going to the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Fest on Saturday, we are leaving around 4:30, because we are taking a class with Connie Hindermarsh on how to make a mohair bunny rabbit. Anna will probably be sewing her binding on... It just means Sunday might be exciting at the McDermott household... :)

2 comments:

  1. I have tried to square this quilt up... Lets just say some things go better than others. I have measured it a million times, it measures square, but when I put it on the design wall, it has ripples... What the Heck. I told Anna, I must be crazy to do this quilt challenge. Goal tonight is to put on outer boarders, and sandwich... I don't think I am asking too much?

    ReplyDelete