Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Love, Hugs and Kisses Quilt Progress by Anna

I would love to say that this quilt has gone amazingly well! However, this project has been a huge challenge for me since my stash of Valentine fabrics had so many prints. So I raided Jessica's stash and that made all my prints look like solids! But I stuck to trying to use my stash and only purchased one fabric for the lettering. Also, the appliqué has been a slow process as I have only completed 5 of the 16 letters and still have all the hearts to place as well. I realize making any quilt in this time frame is challenging but sometimes I think I over estimate myself.
Let us know how things are going for you!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for sharing!! I love seeing what others make with my tutorials! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it... Nice design wall... hahaha. I love that I am pushing you out of your comfort zone... hehehe!

    ReplyDelete