Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jessica's Project: Crazy 8s Quilt - Designed by Piece N Quilt

I have finally determined my quilt for the 2010 Olympic Challenge. I am using Crazy 8 Charm Packs, Sandy Gervais for Moda fabrics. This is a Christmas Quilt for my mom’s Birthday, March 10, 2010. She reminded me at Christmas that I have not made her a patchwork quilt. I have made a rag quilt and a couple of wall hangings. Anna’s challenge is giving me an excuse to finish a Birthday Present in two weeks… I am using the basic instructions for this quilt, which was designed By: Natalia Bonner of Piece N Quilt http://www.piecenquilt.com/. It is a free pattern. I plan to make it larger than 43 1/2"x53 1/2" and add at least 2 boarders… More to come

Jessica McDermott

1 comment:

  1. I like your choice. Are you going to applique more than two flowers on since you are going to make it bigger? Your mom will love this!

    ReplyDelete