Sunday, February 14, 2010

Basic Layout

My design wall is full with another project, so I laid out as much of my Olympic Challenge quilt as I could on my cutting table.  I got half of the quilt laid out and have started sewing it together.  Then I will lay out the 2nd half and hope for the best.   It's scrappy so I think it will be OK.  It has been really nice actually getting to do some peicing this weekend.  

Sorry my pictures are so dark, I normally take pictures of quilts without flash because I am trying to get pictures of my actually quilting and I forgot to turn my flash back on.  Oops!

3 comments:

  1. Did you change your challenge selection? I thought you were doing a hugs and kisses quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt belongs to Anegla and is looking fantastic! I am still doing Hugs and Kisses. I will post my progress later today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I guess I didn't put my name anywhere on the post.

    ReplyDelete