Monday, February 8, 2010

Concentric Quilt Progress by Toni C

Okay I have finally chosen my pattern for the Quilter's Winter Olympics.  I was trying really had to think of something that was related to the Olympics some how.  I have ordered the pattern from Carolina Patchworks, and it should be here by Wednesday.  I am doing the Concentric pattern and I am going to use the Olympic colors (red, blue, black, green and yellow).  I know I should have used something already in my collection, but hey I always like a reason to get new patterns and more fabric.  I am so excited about this challenge and the amazing quilts that are going to come from it.  Let the games being.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the quilt! And truth be known, I will still need to buy a few fabrics from the quilt shops for my quilt too. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be beautiful! Cannot wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete