Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Let the Voting Begin

Here are the quilts that were completed for the Olympic Challenge. WOW! I wish I could show you all the amazing quilting that went into these. Please comment and let us know which one is your favorite. Gold, Silver and Bronze prizes will be awarded to the three quilters receiving the highest number of votes. Voting will end on Wednesday, March 17th. Thanks for voting and enjoy our little quilt show!

Quilt 1 by Anna
Quilt 2 by Julia
Quilt 3 by Jessica
Quilt 4 by Nancy
Quilt 5 by Angela

10 comments:

  1. I love them all but Jessica's Quilt #3 is my favorite but it could be a tie with Anna's.
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a hard choice! My vote is for #2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is for #4 - Nancy's quilt. All are wonderful and amazing.
    Hope to finish mine this weekend.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love 'em all, but my eye is drawn to the beautiful color play of No. 2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone did a great job. I vote for Quilt 4 Nancy's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all and will be like Switzerland...so I vote for all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Batiks... :) So I gotta go with Nancy... This was fun, we will do it again soon I hope

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really having a hard time picking one. I love all of them but my two favorites are Quilt # 2 and Quilt # 4, with Quilt # 3 a close second. We do need to do this again! -Kathy S

    ReplyDelete